A benefit plan for your employees can be simple to set up and designed to suit your needs. Plans can range from life and health benefits to full plans with disability, critical illness insurance and dental coverage. Plan designs can be as simple or as comprehensive as you need. Employer contributions to a benefits plan are deductible as a business expense and non-taxable to an employee. Health benefits are often considered more valuable to the employee than a pay increase.
Building a solid and competitive business starts with your employees. Here are a few reasons why introducing a Group Employee Benefits plan will help your business remain strong:
- A competitive edge in the job market
- A cost-effective method of providing employees with coverage for medical/dental bills – protecting employees and their families
- Build morale and enthusiasm among your employees by demonstrating your concern for their well-being
- Provide financial protection for your employees and their families
- Access to services like counseling referral programs that help employees deal with issues stemming from work or home
- You will get peace of mind in knowing that both you, your employees and their families are well taken care of.
Group Health and Dental Plans
Spreads the financial risk of incurred expenses (prescription drugs, out of country travel, ambulance, professional services, vision care, dental services).
Group Life and Disability Plans
Protect your employee and their family’s finances should an illness or injury prevent the employee from working.
Group RRSP Plans
Smaller businesses can now can offer their employees this unique and value added benefit. The company may choose to contribute to the employee’s plan, based on tenure, position or bonus structure. There is an immediate tax benefit and the employee owns the investment.
Fill in the contact form below or gives us a call to find out more.